Upgrade to Save Documentation – Alamance, Caswell and Person County

Upgrade to Save documentation for Alamance, Caswell and Person County residents. 

Completed application

Name, birthdate and Social Security number for each eligible household member

Printout of electric billing history (12 months) – Piedmont Electric can help provide this.

Printout of heating billing history (12 months)

Tax card or title or deed Completed landlord agreement (if renting) – Piedmont Electric can help provide this.

Verification of total household income from the last 12 months (if not otherwise noted)

Provide documentation for each adult in the home.

  • Most recent income tax return (last 2 years)
  • Social Security statements
  • Unemployment benefits
  • Disability pension
  • Alimony payment
  • Veterans Administration benefits
  • Other retirement income statements
  • Full-time student registration
  • Profit and Loss Statement for all self-employed household members (last 2 years)
  • Employment check stub for the last 2 months (including YTD pay) and final check stub from each job ended in the last 12 months Additional guidelines may be provided at time of application.

Live Outage Map

Live Map Outage
Click Here.
to see live reporting on outages in our service area

Report an Outage

If you are without electricity, please call 800.449.2667.
Thank you!

Opt in to text alerts by texting “pemc” to 800.222.3107. Once you’ve opted in, report an outage by texting “#out” to 800.222.3107. Update the cell number connected to your account by completing the form that comes with your monthly bill or calling 800.222.3107.