- Outage reporting: SmartHub or call 800.222.3107.
- If there is a busy tone, please call back in a few minutes or report your outage through SmartHub or by text. SmartHub and our text outage program automatically report your outage.
- Online outage map
- Winter weather safety tips
- Learn about winter storm restoration with one of our lineworkers, Donovan Williams.
- Steps to restoring power
Jan. 19 at 5:30 p.m.
If you experience an outage, please report it:
- Through SmartHub
- By calling 800.222.3107
- By texting “pemc” to opt in to our text outage program and then by texting “#out” to report an outage.
For live outage updates, visit our online outage map at http://outageviewer.pemc.org:88/
For winter storm safety tips and to learn more about winter storm restoration, check out the quick links at the top of this page.
Thank you and please stay safe!