- New Toys for children (infant to 12 years of age)
- New Clothing or electronics for teens (13 to 18 years of age)
- Non-perishable food items for the holiday season (canned/evaporated milk, cake mixes, sugar, dried fruits, popcorn, crackers, canned fruits, peanut butter, jelly, soup, candy, etc.)
- Cash donations will also be accepted or DONATE ONLINE today. When you make an online donation, please enter: Account Number: 1 and Name: Holiday Cheer. The minimum online donation is $5.00. You will receive a receipt for your records after making your tax-deductible donation.
Please drop off donations by Friday, December 8th
Hillsborough Office – 2500 NC HWY 86S
Roxboro Office – 1125 Oxford Road
Caswell Office – 64 Roscoe Dameron Road
Local Charities Benefited by the Drive
- Santa’s Helpers (Toys)
- Christian Help Center (Food)
- Hillsborough Social Services (Toys)
- OCIM (Food)
- Caswell Social Services (Toys)
- Caswell Parish (Food)
Thank you for helping to make our community a little warmer this Christmas!