We are pleased to offer a beneficiary option for capital credits. This option allows a member to select a person or an organization to serve as the beneficiary. We also offer the option to designate the Piedmont Electric Helping Hands Foundation as the beneficiary.
If you have a beneficiary for your capital credits, we can pay the funds directly to the beneficiary which saves them the time and cost of going through the clerk of courts. Please note that beneficiaries can be changed or updated at any time.
To elect to pay your capital credits to a beneficiary, please complete this form. All forms must be notarized and returned to Piedmont Electric.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 919-732-9978
- Mail: PO Drawer 1179, Hillsborough, NC 27278
- Stop by one of our offices, notaries available.
On this form, you can:
- Designate a beneficiary
- Update beneficiary information
- Select the Piedmont Electric Helping Hand Foundation as your beneficiary.