- Outage reporting: SmartHub or call 800.222.3107.
- If there is a busy tone, please call back in a few minutes or report your outage through SmartHub or by text. SmartHub and our text outage program automatically report your outage.
- Online outage map
- Winter weather safety tips
- Learn about winter storm restoration with one of our lineworkers, Donovan Williams.
- Steps to restoring power
10:00 a.m. –
The US National Weather Service Raleigh NC has issued a Winter Storm Watch for this weekend’s storm. You can stay up to date and prepared as well by following the US National Weather Service Raleigh NC for any weather updates.
If you experience an outage, please report it:
- Through SmartHub
- By calling 800.222.3107
- By texting “pemc” to opt in to our text outage program and then by texting “#out” to report an outage.
For live outage updates, visit our online outage map at http://outageviewer.pemc.org:88/
For winter storm safety tips and to learn more about winter storm restoration, check out the quick links at the top of this page.
Thank you and please stay safe!