In the digital age, it is more important than ever to protect your online accounts against hackers and scammers. Follow these simple tips to help keep your online accounts safe:
- Be cautious of suspicious links and emails
- Set up a two-factor verification if available
- Use different passwords and a password manager
- Change your passwords regularly
- Consider using a VPN when on public Wi-Fi
- Be cautious of what you share online
If you receive an email from us that appears suspicious, do not click on links or respond with your personal information and please call us at 800.222.3107.